How to create an effective landing page?
Creating a high converting landing page is not rocket science. One needs to understand that a landing page requires being attractive as well as informative. The main reason is not to provide information but to acquire leads. It requires creativity and the correct use of Call to Action buttons. Also, one needs to understand that the landing page is not same as the home page. There lies a vast difference between the two. Home page provides information regarding the niche of the business whereas landing page is to get the information regarding the potential visitors and convert them into leads.
The main purpose of any business to have a website is to get leads. This makes it very important to create high converting landing pages as it will not only promote your product or services but also improve your website’s SEO ranking.
Here are certain things that must be incorporated for an effective landing page:
1. A headline that attracts: Since landing pages don’t give any information. Regardless it must have some content. The most significant piece of landing page content is its heading. A heading ought to be stunning to the point that it makes enthusiasm of the guest to remain on the page. It ought to be short and appealing. A coordinating picture with heading is an icing on the cake.
2. Pictures and animations: We all agree that text content is an essential component of a landing page that works. But we all will also agree that brain processes image 60,000 times faster than text. This means that visitors will be more affected by images than text. But you cannot just randomly insert images rather it needs to be large, relevant to your product or service.
3. Suitable ‘Call to Action’ buttons: Now that the visitors are convinced with your landing page and website, he must need to react for your business to know. That is why a suitable Call to Action buttons is important. Sign up form, Call buttons, Demo requests are some of the ways through which your customers can reach you.
4. Use of the word ‘Guarantee’: More than anything else, a client is constantly intrigued if your point of arrival gives a guarantee regardless of what it is. This is because a client adores a guarantee. They want to get consoled. Essentially this word improves the likelihood of conversion. Likewise, the position of this word is critical. Always post such words near CTA. This gives the likelihood that the potential clients are fulfilled and would liable to change over.
5. Highlight the key features and benefits: Yes, it is true that customers are interested in your products or services but who would buy them if they don’t understand their features and uses. You can do this by highlighting the important features of your product or service and how they will improve your customer’s life.
These are some of the basic points to be kept in mind for high-converting landing page.
Etechnocrat is a web designing company in USA providing the best of its services. We have an in-house team of professionals having experience of more than 5 years. We offer our services to small as well as big organizations.